Monday, November 26, 2012

UMAI-YA, the japanese restaurant


Dear blog!
I am going to talk bout food today! Yum Yum :P
Okie~ I want to declare that i really like Japanese Food . Even i don't eat it everyday but i eat Japanese once a week. Cause I think there is 1 little Japanese-Freak bug always make me feel like eating Sushi and Udon ! Today i'm gonna introduce UMAI-YA. 

Say hello !
I like the environment here !

Salmon Sushi !!!!! I really love Salmon sushi and it is a must order for me ! And the Ebi Sushi.

Oh, by the way I have a weird habit  (#^.^#) which is I must dip Teriyaki sauce 
for whatever sushi i eat. Maybe you can try to eat like this. hehe

Salmon Maki. (not recommended, shhhhh)


Soft Shell Crab maki, Ebi tempura maki and Tuna whatever name i forgot :P.
I really like the Soft Shell Crab and Ebi Tempura maki ! They put some spicy mayonnaise in it and very crispy !  


The tofu salad. Don't really like it cause weird taste for me XP. 


Time for main course ! Teriyaki Chiken with Sashimi sets !


Udon ❀ !

Itadakimasssss~ ( means I began to eat now )

For your information , this is the price for the sushi  plates :).


Nice ?! Nice ?! I did it with Teriyaki sauce and the chrysanthemum took from
 Teriyaki and Sashimi sets ! I think i have talent to be Michelin's star chef ! (just kidding)
BYE BYE !

That's all for today ! muacksssss , c u soon !


















No comments:

Post a Comment